What is Start Menu 8?
IObit Start Menu 8 184.108.40.206 Pro Crack is a desktop tool for most Windows users, made specially to bring back the start button and start menu to get Windows 8/8.1. By offering more flexible surgeries on launch menu, Start Menu 8 enables to customize new group in the start menu listing, users could group any items together to get a fast start, plus a more powerful searching engine, an entire disk search could be completed in seconds. It’s a suitable Start Menu for Windows 8/8.1 along with a multifunctional menu substitute for Windows 7/Vista/XP.
IObit Start Menu Crack is a Windows utility that bypasses Windows 8 Start screen port, re-introducing Start menu and the familiar desktop UI from previous versions of Windows. This keeps it basic and only activate your items, or all-around so that you are able to obtain the navigation throughout your entire device from the very Start button.
IObit Start Menu 8 220.127.116.11 Pro Crack Full Serial Keys 2020
Start Menu 8 is regarded as among the most prosperous software products. Whether you want to get a clickable area that resembles Windows 7’s startup menu or the appearance of the Windows 8 menu, your desire will be fulfilled.In order to get search results, our team has improved those functions. That is the way you can access your programs, other stuff, files promptly and easily. You need to just wait for it straight. No doubts would be achieved in under 20 seconds. Start Menu 8 has an interface. It’s introduced in a variety of languages. The program is user-friendly and simple.
In using this Software, a launcher that was familiar is introduced, where you can just manage your start menu items how you desire. During setup, you can pick.
Features of Start Menu 8:
More Efficiency and Convenience
- Start Menu 8 not only brings the convenient Start Menu to Windows 8.
- It also allows you to skip Metro screen on start of Windows 8 and boot into desktop directly.
Easily Switch between Metro and Desktop Interface
- You can easily switch between two modes by pressing and holding the Windows key, based upon your preference.
Faster Access to Programs and Files
- StartMenu8 brings rear Start Menu where you can get access to programs, documents and files, control panel and settings.
Customized Start Menu for Win 8/10
- A few Windows 8/10 users might not get used to the style of the menu.
- Start Menu 8 will help them alter their system default start menu and deliver back the style start menu, and switch start icon.
Faster & More Accurate File Search:
- Start Menu 8 optimized its search engine, to avoid suffering from a long time hunting in the menu.
- Then with lookup speed, Start Menu 8 can provide search results in significantly less time, and the results prevent typing keywords for the exact same file.
Pros of Start Menu 8:
A familiar interface:
- The Start menu and button have been a mainstay of Windows because of Windows’95.
- In Windows 8, Microsoft decided to do something new, but the truth is it is difficult to adjust to something fresh after so long.
- Start Menu 8 resurrects that outdated interface to make navigation comfortable again.
- Start Menu 8 lets you completely customize your new Start button.
- First of all, you can select exactly what you would like.
- You may select a button that looks like the Windows 7 button, or even opt for something more contemporary like it fits in with all the Windows 8 mode that looks.
- When you wander through the setup process with Windows 8, you can select just what you want to have included from the menu.
- This lets you keep it simple and include your most commonly used items, or comprehensive so you can navigate through your system from the menu.
- A fantastic improvement is an ability.
- Time to put up: The sole drawback is the fact that it requires a fair bit of time to put up precisely the manner that we wanted it.
- Comparable quick-start options or A couple of presets may have diminished the time that it took to get going.
- This program takes just a few minutes until you’re returned to a more comfortable interface.
- You can customize the menu as you want so that you can have a menu just like the one in Windows 7, or you may create your own option.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- 1 GHz processor or faster
- 512 MB of RAM memory
- 50 MB of free hard drive space